Please Submit Here if you are a PCC Student, Faculty, Staff, Alumnus, Administrator.
General Call for Submissions Open!
All work submitted will be considered for both the Online and Print issues between Fall 2018-Fall 2019. Any theme.
- Please submit all work in a single file (Except artwork).
- Please SAVE AS .doc or .docx with unique file name - Inscape.Genre.Name.
- Please include titles of work in your cover letter, along with a brief 25-100 word bio. We may edit your bio.
- Please include a "selfie" with your submission as a separate .jpg
- Poems - Submit no more than 3-5 poems in a Single File. We take long poems too, so if you have a very long poem, consider sending only that poem.
- Fiction - Please send no more than 2 stories at a time, no more than 5 typed, double spaced pages. Query if you'd like to send something longer.
- Non-Fiction/Creative Non-Fiction - Please send no more than 2 essays at a time, no more than 5 typed, double spaced pages. Query if you'd like to send something longer.
- Critical Reviews, Academic Essays, Blogs, Cultural Criticism etc. Please include one submission only. If you have a blog topic suggestion or query, send it with a sample of your own writing.
- Hybrid/Flash work - We like unique, strange, hybrid stuff and also "flash" or short short short pieces too! Please send no more than 5 or so "flash" pieces at a time. Query about hybrid work if you can't send a file. (Links are ok for audio, video, or online cloud storage to showcase work).
- Please submit artwork and photography separately (not in this field).